The Hoover Linx vacuum cleaner is one of the lightest and easiest to use vacuum cleaner available in the market. It is known for being wireless and works on a battery which provides excellent quality.
Some basic Features
- Powered by an 18 volt rechargeable battery with no effect on its sucking strength what so ever.
- It is extremely light. One of the lightest vacuum cleaners, weighing only 10 pounds.
- It is equipped with windtunnel technology and has 3 suction tunnels to trap the dirt in the bag.
- It has a battery fuel gauge which lets you know about the time remaining.
- It has a charger which recharges the battery efficiently and quickly. The vacuum has an Energy star fully qualified battery.
- It provides 2 year warranty.
- It is bag less which means you don’t have to clean it again and again.
- It costs around $135 which is very cheap if you look at the services/convenience it provides.
- It is very easy to use and convenient. The handle fits perfect on your hand and you can maneuver it easily both on and off the carpet.
- It doesn’t have any cord and is run by a chargeable battery which makes life a lot easier for the customer. You don’t have to worry about the cord being short or long, you can easily move around rooms without having much trouble.
- It is very light which means that it can be carried anywhere without any hindrance.
- The battery life is longer as compared to other batteries and the sucking quality does not shrink ask times goes by.
- It cleans very well, both on carpet and on hard floor.
- The charge indicator is very accurate which creates further ease for the user, just like on Hoover Tempo Widepath.
- The filter is very easy to clean as well. You don’t have to worry about purchasing expensive vacuum bags again and again over a period of time which increases the cost. Also, you don’t have to worry about cleaning the bags again and again which some people prefer rather than purchasing a new bag. The satisfaction you get from seeing the dirt yourself is priceless because you get to see that the carpet really has been cleaned and the dust has been removed once you clean the dirt/dust cup.
- It cleans the edges very well, you don’t have to make an extra effort and bend down to clean the corner which is the case in most of other vacuum cleaners.
- The battery gives you about 20-30 minutes time after each time you charge which is long enough to clean your house.
Now moving on every product has a dark side as well. Following are some very minute problems faced by customers, according to vacuum cleaner reviews:
- The major problem with the hover linx is its inability to perform well on the stairs. You don’t have a firm control of the vacuum on stairs.
- If you have a very big house than the battery time of 30 minutes might not be good for you since there would be a lot of area for you to be covered.
- If you are not careful with the battery and always keep it on the charger than the battery life would decrease and might even get burnt.